|The bending was done in 3 steps:|
1. On a thin rubber matt.
2. On a folded cotton tissue
3. On a piece of soft foam.
|I tried to make a close fit so glueing is less stressful.|
|I added the rivet pattern using the template and a |
stone bedding tool, DIA 0.45 mm.
|Glueing brought a problem. The grey primer was dissolved |
by the solvents of the contact glue and that
made it difficult, more difficult than necessary!
Lessen learned: sand off grey primer prior to glueing!
|I got a rivet template from Peter/Airscale for free! |
THANK YOU PETER! :-)
|I am happy with the outcome of the lithoplating so far. |
The extension plug has no compund curves ;-)